See you there!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ASFWFEG
Hello there!

WE CHANGED FORUM URL:
Awecome.com

See you there!
ASFWFEG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Its still alive
by MattGoop88 Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:34 am

» Hey Guys...
by zxxxPD1Dxxxz Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 am

» BANNED Kebapie 5 Days
by JSLX [OuchMyHeadHurts] Mon May 26, 2014 10:22 am

» What is Unreal's I.P? 12/11/13
by EPICDUCKS Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:06 am

» Let's get Back
by stokesc Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:06 pm

» Whitelist
by CommanderMan0 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:16 am

» New server forum
by atomic_taco98 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:32 am

» New Town!!!
by Le_LH Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 pm

» BAN BAUHAUSERA
by Le_LH Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Affiliates
Top posting users this week
No user

Donate
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is gemareygy

Our users have posted a total of 6815 messages in 796 subjects

Farewell Tonkow

+8
liveswimrockout
zxxxPD1Dxxxz
CommanderMan0
Ezomic
Giga_Zykov
Faust__IX
hamaham
Tonkow
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Farewell Tonkow - Page 2 Empty Farewell Tonkow

Post by Tonkow Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 am

First topic message reminder :

So. It has come to this. Today I have chosen to take a break from the server. And I will explain why further down. First I want to tell you that in the last update from today, I signed this contract with the server maintenance for keep the server for 6 more months. So the server ain't going down until January 2013.

I think this server know has the best and greatest staff in the world. And I put all ny trust in their hands. The ops will now run the server and choose what's new and not. And then they aren't on, the mods are in charge. At this moment I would go to Ezomic with questions. But Faust and Le is awesome as well.

I will still keep updating the server with new plugins and new versions and such. I will also still handle donations. Sooner or later we will have that domain...

There are some things that made me realize that I can't be with you guys anymore. Most of you are friendly. And it's cool to make new connections with people around the world.

Some are just young immature trolls.

Some of you already know what I lost one of my jobs recently. Due to I am no longer needed at their company. And personally I feeling pretty sad about it since my dream has always been to be working as a photographer. I now I still have my job at the airport and are not at any economical issue at all. I just need to get over with it and this server is not helping. Other personal problems I have is with my cousin. You may know him as le_lh.

No homo. But I like my cousin somehow and you all dislike him. And that's okay. But is it really necessary to go so far that he bans you? I really looked in to this and decided to ask what the problem was. I didn't get a single answer. Fuck it then. That means you are just trolling him. And by that you are trolling me and taking time of my life as well.

It’s sad that also some players say that I have no life becouse of I am 21 and plays minecraft. I had two jobs and a GF besides minecraft.

I can't stand this begging part to be mod or op all the time. For example look at our Staff today, no on in the staff ever begged to get there. Well except PD but was not my decision. Its pretty annoying to get messages about that all the time. Like how angry some players was when Faust was OP. Most of you said that you have been on the server longer or that I’ve should have picked you. But the difference between ‘you’ and Faust is that he is a perfect fit for this. And many of you aren't. Also like I said, I trust Faust.

Have a good one.
Tonkow
Tonkow
Admin
Admin

http://worldoftonkow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell Tonkow - Page 2 Empty Re: Farewell Tonkow

Post by hamaham Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:49 am

liveswimrockout wrote:Yay tonkow, happy you might come back for a visit Very Happy

Don't tell anybody about
Spoiler:
hamaham
hamaham

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2